Download your HSA Contribution form here!
Mobile capture is a great way to deposit your checks to your account without having to mail them, or deliver them yourself. We have listed the steps you will have to follow below:
1. Click on the “camera” icon along the top of the app.
2. Select which account you want your check deposited to. Please note, you will only be able to deposit directly to a checking account.
3. Properly endorse the check. We REQUIRE these checks to be endorsed as follows: Mobile Deposit Only-followed by your signature.
4. Take a clear picture of the check as prompted, making sure all edges of the check are showing. You will get a message stating whether it has been accepted or not.
5. Hold on to all checks deposited this way for 60 days.
Please make sure your screen prompts you that your deposit has been accepted for review. Please note the cut off time for mobile deposit will be 2:00!!! These deposits will not post “real time” and will not be viewable online until we have posted them to your account at approximately 3:00. Please feel free to call us with any questions.
CHECK THIS OUT!
Are you unsure if you are FDIC insured? The FDIC has an online tool to help you determine if you are covered. Their site is https://www2.fdic.gov/EDIE/ . Simply click on the green box that says Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE Estimator Tab), enter your information carefully and print your own personalized report.
Activate your online access so you can download our app to monitor your accounts anytime, anywhere. Just give us a call and we'll get you started! Online banking gives you access to the following: